This entree was part of the birthday dinner that I made for my mom. The other items from this dinner menu can be found at their respective blog posts:
- Zuppa Toscana
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil, and Parmesan Muffins
- Chinese Bolo Bao with Nai Wong Filling ("Pineapple" Custard Bun)
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Ready In: 30 Mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 pounds raw medium shrimp, shelled and deveined with tails attached*
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. When butter has melted and ingredients are fully combined, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish then pour the butter sauce over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.