(Source: Momma N.)
- 1 lb tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 bellpepper (red, yellow, orange, green - use whatever you like to add color!), diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 stem broccoli, cut into bit size florets
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut into halves (or fourths if very large)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- pepperoni (optional - I typically leave it out)
- 16 oz light italian dressing
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare peppers, onions, tomoatoes, broccoli, cheese, and pepperoni. Add pasta and prepared items to cooled pot. Add italian dressing and stir until well mixed.
- Place pasta salad in refridgerator at least 2 hours (the longer the better...I prefer mine to sit overnight!). Keep chilled until ready to serve.