Monday, August 20, 2012

Paper Cuts by Paper Crazy Girl

Happy Monday!  Did you enjoy your weekend?  I know I did.  We were blessed with the most perfect weather for our outdoor dinner party.  Not too hot, not too cold...just right!

I'm going to share a recipe with you later today (check back a noon for another Secret Recipe Club reveal!) but in the mean time, I wanted to share something a little off topic but still very cool.  My friend Kristine, lives in Japan and has this awesome talent to create intricate cut designs out of paper.  She recently started an Etsy shop and would love if you'd check out her work!

Seriously, these are all made out of just PAPER!

I'm completely blown away by this horse-drawn carriage.  How absolutely magical!
My Asian friends would recognize this character, Old Master Q (Lo Fu Gee / Lao Fu Zi)
Buy this Warrior Pose card from her shop right now!

Visit Kristine's shop, Paper Crazy Girl, to purchase some really cool, one-of-a-kind hand-crafted arts.

No comments: