Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp*
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper*
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- Place first 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; dot with butter.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan.