Friday, April 15, 2011

Recipe Swap: Roasted Sweet Potato Coins with Pancetta and Chives

So, I signed up to do this week's recipe swap knowing full well that I'd be super busy with work and personal things as I prepared to go on vacation.  Clearly I was being too ambitious.  I'll admit to being a bad blogger and not getting around to making my swapped recipe which makes me really sad because it looked so delicious!  I had the groceries and everything bought...I just couldn't find time in my schedule to make a side dish that took an hour to bake :(.

In the interest of still sharing this recipe, please check out Roasted Sweet Potato Coins with Pancetta and Chives at The Jey of Cooking.  It's her own original recipe and her photo is much more attractive than mine would have been, anyway!  I do hope to make this sometime once I'm back home so review will come eventually!

Oh and by the way, I submitted Ina Garten's Cauliflower Gratin as seen on Smitten Kitchen (check out her wild colored purple and orange cauliflowers!).   Lemon's and Love got my recipe this time and I actually haven't shared this recipe on this site yet but it was delicious so that's what I went with for the swap.

No comments: