What I loved about this recipe was how it tasted just like strawberry cheesecake filling. With strawberries in season and having bought FOUR POUNDS from Costco, I added twice as much in my smoothies for extra strawberry oomph. This made mine a bit thick so I had to add a splash of vanilla almond milk to thin it out. It was awesome and so simple!
Jennifer topped hers with whipped cream and some graham cracker crumbs for the full cheesecake flavor experience. Looks pretty, too!
Do you have any favorite strawberry recipes?
One Year Ago: Creamed Chard and Spring Onion Pasta and Fresh Strawberry Pie
Two Years Ago: Lemon-Rosemary Turkey Meatballs
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies
- 3/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (I used 0% Fage Greek Yogurt and added about 1/2 tsp vanilla)
- 3 ounces light or fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1-2 teaspoons agave nectar (I used about a tablespoon of honey)
- Vanilla almond milk or regular milk (optional)
- Add all ingredients except for the milk into a blender. Process until smooth and creamy. If needed, add milk of choice to thin the smoothie out to your desired consistency. Serve immediately.