BBQ Chicken Pizza
Source: A Christine Original
- 4 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- BBQ Sauce
- Rotisserie chicken, pulled into bite size pieces
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzerella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*. Combine biscuits into a single large dough ball. Stretch dough and spread thin onto a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce onto the dough. Top with chicken pieces and onion slices. Last, sprinkle with the cheddar and some mozzerella, to taste.
- Bake pizza in oven about 14 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Cut and serve. Add some dashes of Tobasco, if desired. Bon appetite!