Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello 'Round the World

I had a revelation today.  

I have readers from ALL OVER THE WORLD...on every continent except Antarctica (but let's face it...we all know the penguins would logon if they could!).  116 countries/territories.  Visitors using 81 different languages.  That is AMAZING and extremely humbling to me.

MY READERS MAP

According to my Where I've Been Map, I've only been to a small fraction of those places (blue) and dare to dream of going to several others (green).  That little red spot on my map?  That's where I live today...and the only place I have ever lived.  While I do love traveling, sadly, I know I'll never make it to all the places that my readers live so this is where I'm asking for you to help me say hello from 'round the world.

Please leave me a comment to say hello!  Where are you from?  What's your favorite food from your home country? (and even better, send me a recipe so I can experience it myself!)  Feel free to share pictures, stories, whatever it is that you care to share.  The more you share (and the more readership I get), the more I can share back (I have some giveaways planned but am waiting for a "magic" number that only I know!).

Most of all, thanks for reading.

MY PLACES I'VE BEEN (AND WANT TO GO) MAP

No comments: