Green Bean Ham Potato Casserole
- 3/8 cup of butter
- 3/8 cup of flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup grated Cheddar or American cheese
- 4 cups of cooked green beans
- 4 medium, diced, cooked potatoes
- 3 cups diced cooked ham
- Bread crumbs (optional)
- Melt butter and stir in flour. Add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat, add cheese and stir until melted.
- Arrange potatoes in a buttered casserole dish and cover with green beans, Pour half of cheese sauce over the green beans. Add ham and remaining cheese sauce. Top with buttered bread crumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.