Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm A Wildtree Representative!

BIG NEWS!  I'm officially a Wildtree Representative!

Now I can help you eat healthier in 2014 (and beyond!).  That's because Wildtree offers you healthy, all natural products with organic ingredients, containing no additives, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, dyes, nuts, or preservatives. The products are easy to use, yet allow you to prepare foods from simple snacks to gourmet meals. We provide products including breads, culinary blends, dips, dressings, desserts, marinades, and our signature items - grapeseed oils.

We offer risk-free tasting parties, freezer meal workshops (my favorite and more to come below!), and new to 2014 - meal planning bundles!  These are all designed to help you create homemade meals the simple, healthy, and natural way.  I can even host these parties for you virtually so feel free to contact me for all your Wildtree product and party needs!

So more about the freezer meal workshops that I love so much.  Remember when I was waiting around for Alex to make his debut into this world and was stockpiling freezer meals like a mad woman to make cooking after baby easy?  Well, that's how I discovered Wildtree.  In just 2 hours I assembled 10 family-sized meals alongside my closest girlfriends (oh how I miss girls' nights!).

My freezer looked like this...


And once my husband (yes, you read that right...my HUSBAND!) made the meals they looked like this...





Sure doesn't LOOK like a TV dinner, huh?  Seriously.  Make the meals was SO EASY that he cooked all of those on his own while I nursed the baby!  Sure beats eating out and I assure it was much healthier and less expensive, too.  Oh and did I mention that they were DELICIOUS?  It was foodie approved!

Starting now and going through the end of January I am hosting a Virtual Launch Party (click on "Shop") where you can order our delicious organic products to be shipped directly to your home!

If you're hosting a Super Bowl party, you will DEFINITELY want to get the guacamole seasoning (this was what sold me on the products in the first place!).  You might also consider the Leslie's chili mix which is delicious and doesn't contain silicone dioxide (the stuff they stick in those packets with your shoes...) like most major brands.  If you want to go all out, we're even offering a specially priced Super Bowl Bundle!

For those with New Years resolutions to eat healthier in general, there's a special New Year New You Bundle.  Now for every day use, my absolute favorite products are the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning and Garlic Grapeseed Oil.

So what are you waiting for?  Visit my page to SHOP NOW and become a facebook fan for even more flash giveaway opportunities!

No comments: