Garlic Cheddar Chicken
(Source: modified from All Recipes)
|PREP TIME||15 Min |
|COOK TIME||30 Min |
|READY IN||45 Min |
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt. Shake until well mixed.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then put into the ziplock bag containing the bread crumb mixture. Shake to coat.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.